Home Health Aide (HHA) - Columbus, IN and Surrounding Areas
Work for a company that cares and be a part of the solution by helping to allow an elderly/disabled individual to continue to live in their own home.
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Caregivers, Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants in the Columbus and surrounding areas market to include Greensburg, Nashville, North Vernon and others.. We have full and part-time positions available as well as overnight and weekend shifts.
- Pay is based on experience - $13 for certified HHA/CNA $12 for non certified caregiver.
- Flexible scheduling – really unique to home healthcare.
- Sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment for HHA’s/CNA’s
- Benefits after 90 days for full-time employees.
- One week of paid vacation after one year of service for full-time employees.
If you're not certified, we offer paid training for a 2-week course consisting of book work, practice through simulation, and skills assessment with patients. (Approximately 75 hours).
Provides personal care services at the direction of the Registered Nurse. The Home Health Aide is assigned to specific clients by the Registered Nurse or other appropriate professional and performs services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
Pay: $12 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time