Home Health Aide (HHA) - Columbus, IN and Surrounding Areas
Work worth doing for a company that cares! Be a part of the solution for an elderly/disabled individual that just wants to live in their own home. With your help they can!
We are looking for responsible and dedicated Caregivers, Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants in the Columbus and surrounding areas market to include Greensburg, Nashville, North Vernon and others. Immediate openings for part-time/full-time day, evening overnight and weekend shifts
- Pay based on skill with 5 year automatic step progression - $13 for certified HHA/CNA $12 for non certified caregiver
- Flexible scheduling – you tell us what days and hours you are available to work
- sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment for HHA’s/CNA’s
- Benefits after 90 days for full-time employees
- One week of paid vacation 401(k) after one year of service for full-time employees
- 401(k) after one year of service
No experience? No problem. We offer paid training for 2-week course consisting of book work, practice through simulation and skills assessment with patients. (Approximately 75 hours) Join our team today!
Provides personal care services at the direction of the Registered Nurse. The Home Health Aide is assigned to specific clients by the Registered Nurse or other appropriate professional and performs services for clients as necessary to maintain their personal comfort.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time