LPN - Terre Haute, IN
Elder's Journey has openings for LPNs to join our team caring for elderly/disabled clients in the privacy of their own home in the Terre Haute area. Make a difference in someone's life! You can be part of a company who values you, your skills and your time!
- Full-time/ Part-time salaried and hourly positions
- Work with client one on one
- Major medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Sign-on bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
Provides services to clients in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act, Agency policy, and accepted professional standards of practice.
The Licensed Practical Nurse provides nursing services utilizing a comprehensive base of nursing theory and nursing process, and communicates/documents observations and assessments.
- Current Indiana license
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience.
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance and good driving record.
Pay: from $40,000/year
Starting at 24.03 per hour, mileage, on call bonus
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time