Elder's Journey is looking to fill a Recruiter position to work between our Bloomington, Columbus, Brazil, and Terre Haute offices. Our team provides personal care that enables clients to remain living in their homes safely. Looking for a dedicated and compassionate person that wants to know what they do every day positively affects the lives of others. Full-time salaried position, performance based quarterly incentive, benefit plan (medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability) paid vacation and PTO.
- Consults with location HR to determine projected staffing needs, understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the vacant positions
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain understanding of demand for candidates in particular geographical areas
- Maintain job postings for vacant positions utilizing job boards and Facebook
- Develops advertisements for newspapers
- Screens candidates, selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then schedules viable candidates with location HR
- Attends job fairs and other networking opportunities
- Follows up with location HR after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made.
- Counsels candidates on the interview and hiring process, maintains communication throughout initial 90 days of employment.
- Weekly report to management team regarding recruitment efforts for all locations.
Job Status: Full Time