RN - Terre Haute, IN and Surrounding Areas
Elder's Journey has openings for RNs to join our team managing the care for elderly/disabled clients in the privacy of their own home in the Terre Haute and surrounding areas markets. You can be part of a company who values you, your skills and your time!
- Full-time salaried position
- A self-managed Mon-Fri schedule that promotes a work/life balance and limited weekend on call rotation
- Major medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Sign-on bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
Provides services to clients in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act, Agency policy, and accepted professional standards of practice.
The Registered Nurse provides nursing services utilizing a comprehensive base of nursing theory and nursing process, and communicates/documents observations and assessments.
- Current Indiana license
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience.
- Licensed driver with automobile insurance and good driving record.
Pay: from $60,000/hour
plus mileage, on call bonus
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time