RNs and LPNs - Vigo County area
Seeking RNs and LPNs to work one on one with clients in extended hour cases in their home. Field nursing opportunities also available. Medical benefits, vacation, PTO, and sign on bonus
Registered Nurse provides nursing services utilizing a comprehensive base of nursing theory and nursing process, and communicates/documents observations and assessments.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the practice of professional nursing in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and standards for home health nursing.
- Performs comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Reports changes and information necessary to modify and update the care plan to reflect progress towards goals (outcomes).
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to personal and legal scope of practice:
- Assessment skills as applied to the client, family/support system, and environment.
- Medication administrations.
- Provides skilled nursing visits for clients.
LPN provides professional nursing care as defined in the nurse practice act and under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Communicates appropriate status/condition changes to the RN per agency guidelines.
- Provides skilled nursing visits for clients as directed by the RN Case Manager. Follows the care plan established by the Registered Nurse.
- Recognizes and reports changes in client condition to the Case Manager and physician,
- Communicates information on a timely basis, consistent with Agency policy and urgency of the situation. Communicates verbally, as needed, and through complete and accurate documentation in the clinical record.
- Scope of clinical practice includes personal care services, monitoring and reporting findings, medication administration and monitoring, client teaching, emergency intervention, and nursing services within professional scope of practice and as delegated by the Case Manager.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time