We are seeking a Scheduling Assistant to join our growing scheduling team!
- Assist the Scheduling Manager in the creation of the weekly schedule
- Filling unassigned shifts
- Filling called off shifts
- Field questions from clients and staff
- Accurately records necessary information in the scheduling system
- Answer phones
- Minimum two (2) years experience in office setting
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
Job Status: Full Time